Cluster Fly Power Foggers x 2
Cluster Fly Power Foggers x 2 to fumigate a loft, attic,roof space or any other area affected by cluster flies. Unlike traditional cluster fly smoke bombs, these fumigation foggers release a *one shot* insecticide mist to give a quick knock down and kill to cluster flies.
- Make sure all windows are closed
- Remove the lid and then depress the top of the cannister
- Leave the area being treated - you can return after about 2 hours
- 1 x Fogger will treat up to 150 cubic metres / 5250 cubic feet which is about the size of an average loft space
- Contains active ingredients Cyphenothin 0.330% and Imiprothrin 0.110% w/w
These foggers do not leave any residual effect and if your property is prone to a cluster fly infestation, then you will need to carry out a cluster fly control treatment twice a year around September - October and again around March - April.
Please note that we would always recommend a comprehensive cluster fly treatment with a range of pest control products that are available either in kit form or separately. Please see some of our suggestions below:
For added, year round control of cluster flies, you may consider the use of an Automatic Insecticide Dispenser or an Electric Cluster Fly Killer. Please see below:
Cluster flies leave a scent trail and so it is imperative to kill as many of these insect pests to lessen the trail that they are able to leave behind and therefore lessen the amount of cluster flies that are attracted to your property.
Next day delivery.
Our price includes VAT.