Cluster Fly Smoke Bombs x 20
Cluster Fly Smoke Bombs x 20 to fumigate attics, lofts, roof spaces, bedrooms, garages or anywhere that is suffering from an infestation of cluster flies.
The smoke from these foggers will flush out the cluster flies from all the cracks and crevices where they are living and over wintering and kill them.
- Make sure all windows are closed
- Place on a hard surface such as an old plate or tile and light
- Leave the area being fumigated - re-enter after about 4 - 6 hours
- 1 x Cluster Fly Smoke Bomb will treat up to 120 cubic metres / 4237 cubic feet = approximately an area measuring 6m x 8m / 20ft x 20ft. In the treatment of cluster flies, we would always recommend that you use 4 x Cluster Fly Smoke Bombs simultaneously
- Contains active ingredient Permethrin 13.25%
- Comes with an Advice Sheet giving step by step instructions on how to use this product
These foggers do not leave any residual effect and if your property is prone to a cluster fly infestation, then you will need to carry out a cluster fly control treatment twice a year around September - October and again around March - April.
- Also available in a 2 pack, 4 pack and 10 pack, please see below:
Please note that we would always recommend a comprehensive cluster fly treatment with a range of pest control products that are available either in kit form or separately. Please see some of our suggestions below:
For added, year round control of cluster flies, you may consider the use of an Automatic Insecticide Dispenser or an Electric Cluster Fly Killer. Please see below:
Cluster flies leave a scent trail and so it is imperative to kill as many of these insect pests to lessen the trail that they are able to leave behind and therefore lessen the amount of cluster flies that are attracted to your property.
Next day delivery.
Our price includes VAT.