Cluster Fly Treatment Kit 1
Cluster Fly Treatment Kit 1 contains all the products that you need to eradicate a problem with cluster flies in an attic, loft, roof space or bedroom measuring approximately 20 square metres / 215 square feet.
Cluster Fly Treatment Kit 1 contains:
- 1 x litre Insectaclear C Cluster Fly Killer Spray which is a residual insecticide that continues to work for several weeks after the initial spray treatment killing any cluster flies that land on the treated areas. Best sprayed around window frames and other surfaces such as beams, hard flooring or carpets where the flies are settling. This spray can be also used for spot treating and killing visible cluster flies
- 1 x 150g Rentokill Insectrol Cluster Fly Killing Powder in a puffer pack for use in cracks and crevices or behind skirting boards where cluster flies like to hide and over winter
- 2 x Mini Smoke Bombs to give a whole space fumigation treatment to flush out and kill cluster flies
- Face mask and gloves for added protection whilst applying the products
We would always recommend
- Advice Sheet giving step by step instructions of how and where to use the products
, in the first instance, the use of a combination of products to treat a problem with cluster flies. Once you have given a full knock down and kill cluster fly treatment you may consider the continual use of either an insecticidal dispenser
or an electric fly killing machine
, please see below:
Cluster flies leave a scent trail and so it is imperative to kill as many of these insect pests to lessen the trail that they are able to leave behind and therefore lessen the amount of cluster flies that are attracted to your property.
Next day delivery.
Our price includes VAT.